Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
reynoldson

AC 312 RESTO QUESTIONS

reynoldson
I'm starting on my 312 I aquired. I saw on the FAQ the simplicity colors but could someone tell me what the right colors are for the AC Orange/Cream? Is the cream color the same on both? Also, are the decals available any where or do I need to have them made? Thanks Alot

tmerideth
Hi Todd. First, welcome to the club. You will find this to be a wonderful place for info and help. I am in the process of restoring a 410S for a good friend of mine. I am using DuPont Fulthane paint that I had color matched to Ace Hardware Allis Chalmers Orange. The cream color I had matched to Rustoleum Antique White. The DuPont paint is a much better paint. It can be hardened with a hardening agent. Also another club member, Paul Friddle aka debshirl, has an excellent set of decals that he can get for the 300 and 400 series. Good luck.