Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
jorris942

Acronyms I've seen as a member

jorris942
Just a couple questions about some acronyms that I've seen on the site since I've become a member. What do the acronyms RBT and FDT mean? Also, I'm sure that I'm forgeting other acronyms that I've seen on the site too. If you happen to know others that pop up quite a bit on the site add them to your replies as well. Thanks in advance, I'm becoming more and more familiar with the lingo everyday!

Roy
RBT = running board tractor FDT = foot dragging tractor (e.g. no running boards) We have a humorous running battle between those who favor each kind. :) BGB = bevel gear box FEL = front end loader All that come mind for now. Welcome to the club. I'm sure you will become acclimated to all the acronyms shortly.

Kenh
This seems like a good place/time to get this off my chest....All you FTD guys have nothing to brag about 'cause I can drag my feet just fine if I want to on my RBT!!! Actualy, I just think the FTD guys are jealous 'cause they don't have a place to rest their tied legs. IMHO Ken PS. OK you can start the flame throwers now. Of course this is all in jest!