Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

What Model is this Please ? Guess $$$$$

Boney

Does anyone know what model Simplicity this is? I am thinking of approching the people at the house to see if they would like to sell it but can not figure out what type it is. I was not on thier property when I took this pic, thank god for a good zoom. I would like to know what it is before I go and talk to them so I can figure a dollar amount. It does not appear that they are using it. [img]/club2/attach/boney/FindTractor.JPG[/img] [img]/club2/attach/boney/tractorfind.JPG[/img]

I can't see enough of the tractor....but the cab looks bigger than the ones that I have for my 7000 and 900 series. Therefore, it is either bigger than those or newer....Sunstar maybe?

First, your pictures will not display and I can not fix them because of the space and ( ) in your file name. P9020244 (Small) This is what the file name should look like P9020244Small Second, Kind of hard to identify a tractor when all you can see is a cab. But from the cab and what little can be seen of tractor I would say it is a Sunstar.

Because of the black fender flares and what little I can see of the hood, I would go along with the others in saying it is probably a Sunstar.

Maynard, thnx for the info, you would think by know I would have picked up on that. I changed the names of both pics. Thnx Thanks all for the great info and opinions, I will keep you updated. Herm

Sunstar- you can see the bevel to the hood and the centered white stripe...probably got a snowblower still on the front too:D Looks like it could be bought, I like prospects with thr rims in the dirt and vegatation covering them:D

Yep, Sunstar, you can see the offset in the right hand door as well. Looks like somebody was pretty well discusted with it when it was put there. I guess on the rare occasion that they break down, you can use them as a planter.

• 3 weeks later...
Well I finnally got the guts to go up to his door today and talk to him about this tractor,,,,,,,he said he wanted $2,000 for it,,,,,,,while I do type very bad that is not a typo he wanted two thousand dollars for it. The funny part is he said " Ill give you the key you can start her" I said how am I gonna get in it? he said "Oh.... "

I had a Sunstar, and I can tell that that Is Infact a Sunstar. [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m290/mccarronm04/untitled.jpg[/IMG]Newer Sunstar [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m290/mccarronm04/99835.jpg[/IMG]Older Sunstar You can just tell by the rear Plastic on the fender and the hood shape.