Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Hydro Check valves?? (updated)

Bunky

Has anyone changed the Check valves on Say a 7016 or etc.??? How much were they and is there another source other then Simplicity??? I found another source it was from the factory I was told that numerous company's used these same vlaves

Do you mean the push button valves used to push the tractor by hand? If so Last time I priced then a couple of years ago they came up around $112.00 each new. Used ones on Ebay tend to ride around $30-$50 a pair. I get most of the used spare ones I have out of Cub Cadet tractors before I junk them.

quote:
Originally posted by Bunky
So are the Cubs and others the Same???
Seem to be, at least I've interchanged the cub ones with the Simplicty ones and had no troubles with operation. Not sure, but I think Some older Deeres used them too. I just check a online parts source and current price each valve is $107.30 + shipping.

Just listed [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/JOHN-DEERE-CUB-CADET-149-HYDROSTATIC-VALVES-SIMPLICITY_W0QQitemZ170025584052QQihZ007QQcategoryZ82237QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/url]

Boy Talk about Mark up I called a local place here that works with Hydrualics and Hydro's they told me $38.50 Each I guess we will see when I go to pick them up

Well I went to day and bought the new check valves $38.XX each a lot cheaper then the dealer. The Sauer Danfoss part number is 2103132.... [img]/club2/attach/Bunky/Valve.JPG[/img]