Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Mat Perucci

AC B series hydro lift

Mat Perucci
Well I got a Hydro lift for my b112 and was wondering what i could do about a badly pitted ram its not something that can just be sanded off does anybody know where i can go to replace it?

RayS

Here is a NOS factory original that I bought off ebay. I always doubted that these were chrome plated before I bought this one and they never were. That is the problem with them. You, could take yours to a chrome plating shop and they could fill in the pits with copper and then chrome plate it. But the originals were not plated. If you were to make one the overall length is 7.5" X .500" diammeter. One end is machined down to 7/16 diameter and it has a 7/16-20 thread it is all 7/8" to the step while the other end is 1/2-20 thread. It appears to be made from cold rolled steel.