Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
MPH

Too Much Fun Revisited

MPH
Had so much fun plowing yesterday decided to get the area North of the garden plowed up today. Think it was 3 summers ago I had that big pile of dirt spread out, only to find it had a lot more rocks and roots in it spread then in the pileB). Been trying to rake and grader blade the rocks off it long enough, only way I could mow the pig weed this summer was with the sickle mower, then the camelmiel took over so I rolled it all under, roots rocks and weeds:). heres a view from the west end before i started

and one from the east end

forgot the north end of never been dug up, man, the things one can plow up, no wonder I keep breaking stuff.

west end view of it plowed up. Note the red clay I turned up in the new area.

east end view plowed up

Done plowing for the year, greased it good and put the tiller on for the garden

I'll blame the blurry tilling pictures on the fact it was 9 pm and getting dark If the boss and the weather let me, I'll till some leaves into it yet.

Ronald Hribar
Simply amazing what that little tractor does for you. I can relate to roots/branches getting plugged up into plow. Was tilling this summer for deer food plot and I found everything!!!