Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
john2oak

Snow blower on a 314 h , possible ?

john2oak
Hello, I have a 314H Allis Chalmers with a loader in front and i see winter coming. My question is : Can i put a snow blower somewhere (in front or in the back) on my tractor for this winter ? And if i can, how can i do it ? What kind of snow blower should i look for ? I look in the front of the tractor and in the back, and i see no PTO "output". May be its not possible to have a snow blower on my model ? Thanks a lot in advance. Salutations Jean

UCD
Yes it is possible. You will need a Snow blower, A simplicity or Allis blower will work, A front PTO clutch. The Allis 300 Series use an electric clutch I believe. You will also need a Snow blower hitch for the Allis 300 series. This is going to be the hardest thing to find as it is different than all of the other Simplicity Allis Chalmers hitches. The Snow blower mounts on the front so you will have to remove the Loader to install the Blower.