Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
SmilinSam

need picture & dimensions for B1 725 shift decal

SmilinSam
Decal guy I am working with needs a clear picture of the large white shift pattern decal that fits on the B-1 and 725 tractors. Need the following dimensions: Heigth and width of numbers How tall the decal is How wide the decal is top and bottom (as its a wedge shape if I remember right) heighth and width of cutout for shifter and how far from top and one side. Also need to know if its white, off white or a cream color Thanks, Sam

SmilinSam
I dont think thats the original type decal is it? The ones I have seen are a large white decal with cutouts for the numbers to show forth in the tractor color underneath or something like that. I only ask because thats what I have seen anyhow. The one pictured above looks like the ones they cane out with around 1971 with the 3300 series.

Roy
Don't know if the picture I sent is an original decal or not but it is on my 725. The decal on my B-1 is like the pictures Fast Paul sent but so faded it is hard to see. The one on my 700 is gone or painted over.

SmilinSam
Im pretty sure the black ones are replacements made after they quit making the original white ones. I have seen one older repainted B-1 locally that has that black one, but all the original paint jobs have the white ones that I have seen. Thanks for the picture Roy.