Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
TBOLT

air cleaner element for ccka

TBOLT
The A/C 616 I have , MS/2026G SER#1071334037 has the air cleaner element with the rubber shroud that fits to the hood as most of you know. I lucked up and found the rubber seal Brand new original part of of e-bay but I was wondering if anyone knew the part number for, if it is still available for the breather element. I know its gonna be pricey as everything for the Onan is. Also by those numbers, Is this tractor a 71 year model?

D-17_Dave
Tony, I'm a little tired so I'm not sure I'm reading your post correctly. The air filter elements are still availiable but pricey through Onan. You can get a replacement aftermarket through Baldwin. Mike has listed these replacememnt #'s so you can do a search for those. As for the rubber seal for the air horn to the hood, these are really hard to find. If you have one you'd better hang onto it.

wilm169
Dave I think he is looking for the metal part of the air cleaner not the element. Tony you might try simplicity, other than that maybe Donaldson they have a lot of that kind of stuff. Do a search for there costomer service.

TBOLT
the rubber shroud is off the shelf original that someone had just been hanging onto for years, as the air filter, I did not even realize the metal part come off, dumb on my part for not looking closer . I thought it to be made that way with the metal over the paper. The metal has to be there because the rubber shroud has a groove that it fits securely into, If the metal comes apart then all I need is the inside part, however; I would like the whole thing new. Local Simplicity dealer can't get one and Sandy Lake supposed to be calling me back Monday. My other Question is: Can anyone tell by the serial # what year make my tractor is?