Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Alice got a younger brother(UPDATE)

jkmustang1

Hi all meet Fred

He's a late B110 with a idat key start. But look what else he has:I

That's right he's got hydrolic lift too^ and a funny weight rack on back?

Also has a drive pully on his snout he came with this[:0]

Got rained out from the S.C.R.A.P. show last weekend:( But went monday for the sale and found this guy what do ya think? Not running no battery but turns good by hand:I

Bunky I do like it Alice my early b110 has it and hi/lo too. Just couldn't believe my luck in finding a late b110 with factory hydrolic lift too.

Hi tonight I had a chance to check Fred out a Bit:D Put my jump box battery on the cables and he rolled over even and well not too fast;) Am going to have to get a few things more to get him running but he seems to be close to going soon:D

Not a bad buy. I think I would have named this one Atlas if you know what I mean (hydaulic lift) and it starts with an A. Should I be naming my tractors? if so I will have to find quite a few names.

Most of my tractors get names from the "Honeymooners":D Ralph got his name because he was owned by a man named Ralph:p Alice just fit with Ralph Fremont got his name because he still has our dealership sticker on the back of the seat[:0] Fred goes back to the show again8D