Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Jonnysac

Little D-21 pics. and more!

Jonnysac
I finally got my decals and put them on just in time for the show this coming weekend at Wellington fair grounds. This is my little D-21.

I also made this flag pole to take to the shows.

these are the latest pics of my garden

This picture is me working on my next project, a B-207

Here is a picture I took today of my brother pull-starting a JunkDeer with his A-C WF.

And this is just a cool picture of our farm.

HubbardRA
OK, Johnny, that doesn't look like a diesel, and I don't see a turbocharger. LOL That is a very nice looking tractor that you have there. I have been looking for one of the B110 or preferably B112 tractors within driving distance at a reasonable price. Haven't located one yet. I want to put together an HB116 like Maynard has. The engine and tranny from my 7116H would fit in really nice. Add a hydrolift, and it would be nearly perfect.

dirtsaver
Good looking Place and equipment Jon! The flagpole is a nifty idea. I think I can use a variation of that for an antenna base for remote ham radio station setups when on emergengy operations.