Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Little D-21 pics. and more!

Jonnysac

I finally got my decals and put them on just in time for the show this coming weekend at Wellington fair grounds. This is my little D-21.

I also made this flag pole to take to the shows.

these are the latest pics of my garden

This picture is me working on my next project, a B-207

Here is a picture I took today of my brother pull-starting a JunkDeer with his A-C WF.

And this is just a cool picture of our farm.

OK, Johnny, that doesn't look like a diesel, and I don't see a turbocharger. LOL That is a very nice looking tractor that you have there. I have been looking for one of the B110 or preferably B112 tractors within driving distance at a reasonable price. Haven't located one yet. I want to put together an HB116 like Maynard has. The engine and tranny from my 7116H would fit in really nice. Add a hydrolift, and it would be nearly perfect.

Very nice looking tractor with culivators.Put a 2 Cy Diesel engine with a Turbo in & that will be Neat.You have a nice looking Farm & WF tractor.

Good looking Place and equipment Jon! The flagpole is a nifty idea. I think I can use a variation of that for an antenna base for remote ham radio station setups when on emergengy operations.

I found a place right down the road from me to make the decals and she did a very nice job on them and a very good price too!!!