Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I found a trailer load, tractor & 8 attachments

tractormike

I was at a local old time machinery show this last saturday with some of my tractors and a gentleman came up to me and asked if I would be interested in a simplicity tractor and a bunch of implements he had for it. I said I'd like to come look at them and made arrangements to go today. What I found was quite a surprise. Here are pictures of what I brought home. 1965 ? landlord, original light bar, engine is questionable, [img] /club2/attach/tractormike/IMG_2329.JPG [/img] [img] /club2/attach/tractormike/IMG_2330.JPG [/img] [img] /club2/attach/tractormike/IMG_2331.JPG [/img] [img] /club2/attach/tractormike/IMG_2340.JPG [/img] [img] /club2/attach/tractormike/IMG_2338.JPG [/img] [img] /club2/attach/tractormike/IMG_2337.JPG [/img] [img] /club2/attach/tractormike/IMG_2334.JPG [/img] [img] /club2/attach/tractormike/IMG_2336.JPG [/img] [img]/club2/attach/tractormike/IMG_2335.JPG [/img] [img] /club2/attach/tractormike/IMG_2333.JPG [/img] [img] /club2/attach/tractormike/IMG_2332.JPG [/img] [img] /club2/attach/tractormike/IMG_2339.JPG [/img] I quess it was my lucky day!

Gee Mike, it doesn't even have a power lift on it.^^^ Was there any attachment that was available that you did not get with this deal. If only I could find deals like this. Great deal you got there.

Yes I would say you did good on that one, LOL Wish I could find deals like that..I guess I have but not in a long while..and never when I have the cash LOL

Good haul Mike! As to a good deal,Here's my comparison. I paid $425 for my 67 3012V,not sure what it would take to get it running. It came with 2 sets of Simplicity wheel weights,front and rear counterweights,48" deck,32" tiller with 10" extension kit,10" breaking plow, 46"HD dozer blade,two piece cultivator set. When I got it home all it needed to get running was a carb and Fuel tank cleaning and a battery. So, with all you got I'd say that was one heck of a deal!

All this stuff will go along with the sickle bar mower I picked up at the Hastings MN show. Once I copy the brinly style hitch I will have an attachment for each of my simplicity and allis tractors. The tractor fund is at $0.00 right now but I couldn't pass on this deal. For the sides of the vacuum cart top has anyone used those cheap tarps that you can get? I was wondering if they would hold up.

Right place, right time I guess Mike. Glad you survived the Trimbell Show. I am not sure if therapy alone will cure you, I am guessing strong medication is in order.

i got a vac and my sides were gone also....I bought a sheet of 1/8 white marlite (like you might have put unside a shower stall). on the top, I put a 1 foot x 3 foot hole with wire mesh. Works great, looks great. Not factory, but I go for works, not orginal

Looks like you got a great deal.;);) That is the most equipment I have ever seen with an old tractor. Most old tractors you buy only have one peice of equipment with them. Karl [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url]

quote:
Originally posted by MPH
Mighty fine score there, I likely would have toren my pocket off getting too my wallet with all them goodies included.
Marty, with all the deals you been gettin lately it's a wonder you have any pants with pockets left at all.;) Maybe you should start keeping your tractor funds in the care of the bunnies.:D

I am just getting to the tractor to see what's up with the engine. The extra engine {9 horsepower} had some varnish in the sediment bowl and a little in the tank but it still fired up on the second pull of the rope. The engine in the tractor is a 13 horse power out of a montgomery wards tractor. It has no compression so I'm thinking the rod may be broken. I intend to keep this group of attachments together but I have some duplicates now so I may sell a couple of my other attachments. I figure this bunch has been together for 42 years or so and I would hate to breakup the set!!!