Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
rjgoth

Landlord 101 Rear Tires -- Where to find

rjgoth
Quick question, Im looking for some new tires that have the exact tread pattern that was used on the Landlord in 1965-66. Im just curious if there are any around that one can buy new that have this same tread pattern. Thanks, Ryan

dirtsaver
Ryan check with Miller Tire in Ohio. They specialize in old tire designs for antique tractors and trucks. I wont say they have what you're looking for but it's worth a shot. www.millertire.com

rjgoth
Hey thanks for the replys guys! Ill check out MillerTire and see what they have. I found some on the Caldwell Tire site they look right but GoodYear produced the original tires.... Something to check into I guess. Anyone else have any leads...... Or perhaps some they would like to sell that are in good shape and not weather cracked? Ryan :)