Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
BruceF

Auction purchases

BruceF
Was dark when I got home so the pictures are a little dark but here is what I came home with from the auction in Spring Valley,MN.

42" blower w/hitch, Bolt together mower deck and a blade with hitch for later tractors.

Part of a B112 and part of a B210.

I know their not Allis or Simplicity but I had one like the R5 at home and I have the books for both. One is a R5 and the other is a R8. And here are a couple I was hoping to get. 2 B-1's.:D

Wish I would have had more money cause most of the tractors went fairly cheap. And here is an item I picked up last weekend at another auction.:DAn Allis generator. Owner said it needs a capacitor replaced. Got it with the 5hp engine for $30. Was told engine only had about 5 hours on it and the generator didn't have much more hours on it.

BruceF
Dave, You are right it's a B-12 not B112. Was late I missed the typo. B) Scott, I do have another B-12 so I will have to check on the seat first. I will let you know. Mike, Most (not all)of the Allis tractors sold for under $100, that's what I meant by cheap. Sam, I believe it is the same generator as the tractor mounted ones. I just don't have the mounting brackets for it yet. Will probably make some from drawings UCD had in another post. Mark, Do you mean this one?

It sold for $85.00 As far as my total cost on all this stuff if I told you, you would all probably come looking for me for the bounty posted at the post office.:D:D:D

acken
I went,I saw, I was amazed. I think a guy could have made a killing selling trailer extensions. I quit buying when I knew thats all I could haul. Complete, plain, rough AC tractors must have averaged about $75-80. If they had options (2-speed, hyd lift, weights) they were closer to $100-125. The Olivers seem to do quite well, but I don't know them. I picked up a 3112H, with deep center plate wheels for $90, got it running, and moving Sat morning. I enjoyed meeting other Club members, maybe we should have nametags.

mark64
Bruce Yep that's the tractor I was talking about. The early B10 I bought has a nice grill screen and the tiller drive pully and engagement rod bracket that I needed, I picked that tractor up for $30. The late B10 I bought is nice and straight, has real good tires and has the rear pto. I gave $70 for that one. This would have been a great place for someone just getting into tractors to pick up some real bargans.