Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Auction purchases

BruceF

Was dark when I got home so the pictures are a little dark but here is what I came home with from the auction in Spring Valley,MN.

42" blower w/hitch, Bolt together mower deck and a blade with hitch for later tractors.

Part of a B112 and part of a B210.

I know their not Allis or Simplicity but I had one like the R5 at home and I have the books for both. One is a R5 and the other is a R8. And here are a couple I was hoping to get. 2 B-1's.:D

Wish I would have had more money cause most of the tractors went fairly cheap. And here is an item I picked up last weekend at another auction.:DAn Allis generator. Owner said it needs a capacitor replaced. Got it with the 5hp engine for $30. Was told engine only had about 5 hours on it and the generator didn't have much more hours on it.

Bruce On the way home I wished I would have bid on some of those B-1's. Glad to see they went to a club member. I really liked the first one sold in the line that had the black armrests. Mark

Dave, You are right it's a B-12 not B112. Was late I missed the typo. B) Scott, I do have another B-12 so I will have to check on the seat first. I will let you know. Mike, Most (not all)of the Allis tractors sold for under $100, that's what I meant by cheap. Sam, I believe it is the same generator as the tractor mounted ones. I just don't have the mounting brackets for it yet. Will probably make some from drawings UCD had in another post. Mark, Do you mean this one?

It sold for $85.00 As far as my total cost on all this stuff if I told you, you would all probably come looking for me for the bounty posted at the post office.:D:D:D

I went,I saw, I was amazed. I think a guy could have made a killing selling trailer extensions. I quit buying when I knew thats all I could haul. Complete, plain, rough AC tractors must have averaged about $75-80. If they had options (2-speed, hyd lift, weights) they were closer to $100-125. The Olivers seem to do quite well, but I don't know them. I picked up a 3112H, with deep center plate wheels for $90, got it running, and moving Sat morning. I enjoyed meeting other Club members, maybe we should have nametags.

Bruce Yep that's the tractor I was talking about. The early B10 I bought has a nice grill screen and the tiller drive pully and engagement rod bracket that I needed, I picked that tractor up for $30. The late B10 I bought is nice and straight, has real good tires and has the rear pto. I gave $70 for that one. This would have been a great place for someone just getting into tractors to pick up some real bargans.