Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Jovee

New Blue

Jovee
Won a cheap Sears RER on ebay for my buddy who needs an axle. While arranging with the seller for my friend to pick it up, he mentioned he had a Homelite that was headed out the door. Sight unseen, the deal was made for $75. This is what I got - [IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f110/Mowbility/T10.jpg[/IMG] A nice companion for my T-8. It's a CT-10 minus the 10 part (engine froze). The deck isnt much to look at but the spindles can be salvaged. Plenty to work with though. I need to come up with a bushing for the steering shaft at the top of the dash too. The FDT's are creeping up in number to the RBT's ;)

Jovee
Tom, I havent measured the deck but it could be. It is junk however. It has holes everywhere and repairs using HVAC parts. Since my T8 came with a deck, a tiller, and a blower maybe I can have one Homelite per implement someday

firefoxz1
If it is be sure to save the bail and mounting brackets before you scrap it so you can remount another under it , they are different from a large frame 42". If you don't plan on that I'll take the brackets.

MarksA-C
Why does it look so much like my 610Lt? Anyway, the bushings on the top are something I've also been looking for. I finally went to ACE Hardware and got a extra front wheel clamp that you see in the pictures and filed it to fit. A little grease and she works fine.