Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New Blue

Jovee

Won a cheap Sears RER on ebay for my buddy who needs an axle. While arranging with the seller for my friend to pick it up, he mentioned he had a Homelite that was headed out the door. Sight unseen, the deal was made for $75. This is what I got - [IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f110/Mowbility/T10.jpg[/IMG] A nice companion for my T-8. It's a CT-10 minus the 10 part (engine froze). The deck isnt much to look at but the spindles can be salvaged. Plenty to work with though. I need to come up with a bushing for the steering shaft at the top of the dash too. The FDT's are creeping up in number to the RBT's ;)

Great deal. Is that a 42" deck under that CT10? Wouldn't mind having that for myself as I have a 10hp that would fit right in that.

Tom, I havent measured the deck but it could be. It is junk however. It has holes everywhere and repairs using HVAC parts. Since my T8 came with a deck, a tiller, and a blower maybe I can have one Homelite per implement someday

If it is be sure to save the bail and mounting brackets before you scrap it so you can remount another under it , they are different from a large frame 42". If you don't plan on that I'll take the brackets.

Those make excellent mowers, we use two of them here. Tight steering combined with a 42" deck, that and very efficient on gas.

• 3 weeks later...
Nice Homelite. I have a CT-10 that is a little brute of a tractor. I have a mower deck and 32" snowthrower for my tractor.

Why does it look so much like my 610Lt? Anyway, the bushings on the top are something I've also been looking for. I finally went to ACE Hardware and got a extra front wheel clamp that you see in the pictures and filed it to fit. A little grease and she works fine.