Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  

simplicity 700

Hi everyone I recently acquired an simplicity model 700 garden tractor. It was buried in my wifes great uncles garage.Can someone please give me some info as too what year it is. The serial # is 10407. It is equiped with factory wheel weights, chains,snow plow, counterweight,and the 42" sickle bar mower. It also has electric start option. The condition is original and verygood it does however have light surface rust so I will do a complete resto too bring the old machine back to original. Thank you, BigMike dugan@access995.com

Thanks for the reply, I'll be sure too take some before and afters. I also have a John Deere 212 which has a 48" deck, 42" snowblade,and wheel weights. It is in excellent condition also. My brother just rebuilt the engine. We do alot of our projects together. We also have our fathers Allis Chalmers 410 with a 48" deck and rototiller. Brother Bill recently picked up a Cub Cadet 1450 which will be started on soon. Our next rebuild will be my Cub Cadet 406 that is very clean, but if you don't put oil in them, they sure don't last very long. Anway's, it was free. Cheap is good but free is better.