Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Ketchamized

AC B-210 snowblower questions

Ketchamized
I am in the proccess of buying a 1-belt 36" rotary snowblower for my AC B-210. I have everything I need, with the exception of the snowblower pulley cover- the cover that you use to cover the front pulley link to the snowblower. Is this a problem? Have any of you used your snowblower without a pulley cover with any problems? Also, do you guys keep your mowing deck on during the winter while the snowblower's on, or does the deck have to be removed? Thanks

MikeG
I think that most of the time the belt cover is missing. I don't have one for the blower for my landlord. They are pretty simple and could be made easily. It won't effect the blower if it isn't there its a safety concern if there is any reason to be near the spinning belt and pulleys. As for the deck I would remove it, the deck would stick out farther than the cut of a 36" blower and hang up in the snow, they are very easy to remove and don't take up much storage room.