Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

cab

lndscpr

i found this cab near me. obvously does not fit the deere but would it fit a 7100 or hb112? missing anything????made by cozy cab and the price seems reasonable but lokos like it may be large for a 7100 even???? thanks

Cozy cabs are well made. I'd go for it, you can always resell it if the price is right, and it doesn't work out for you. I just picked up a cab like this one that I'm going to try to put on one of my Sunstars. After it is painted and dyed of course:D:D

The problem being, the brake pedals being so wide on the right side. I will have to alter the right front post of the cab. But I think it can be done so that it can be easily restored to original position.