Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Not PC -- but funny.........

Kent

I love it! :o) Maybe they are the same people who have a cell phone stuck to their ear in the grocery store, the movies, the mall, driving, etc. How bout an intelligence test before you are allowed to vote or have a cell phone. Roy

Absolutely on all counts! In the 70's Ralph Nadar should have had Gore's and Bush's Parents investigated by the Government for putting out Defective Products! When it comes to Cell phones, those people that you see with them shoved up to their ears all the time are ONLY getting instructions......Breath in, Breath Out, Breath in, Breath out! 80) Dick

I wish there was more humor involved. I believe there are very dark days ahead as it becomes clearer that the "party" is not going to let go of power. I apologize for becoming a bit long-winded in the earlier post. It's just so depress- ing and undignified for the process to devolve into this... but then, that does describe its likeliness to become another "legacy".

I'm curious, is there any member of this fine site that lives in Florida? If so, I would like to here some feed back on how the Florida folks REALLY feel about this mess. Don't want to start a political war on the net, mind you. Just feed back....:o) jayt