Jump to content

Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
FastPaul

B-112 Dirt Work!!

Recommended Posts

FastPaul
WE had one last area to smooth out before the leaves fall,So we set up the B-112 with the plow and the weight box. What a strong little tractor, It pushed the dirt quite eazy, With little or no wheel spin!! It's funny what fun you can have with such simple things My son thinks it's great to play with the tractor too!! I have a video also but I'm not sure how to upload it ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orange
Paul, You've probably explained how your blade works before, but what sort of mechanism is attached to it? Did you convert it to a trip system? Would you mind posting some pictures of it or maybe a description? Thanks a lot. Nice job on moving the dirt. Skidloaders are great, but destroy your lawn just getting to the job. These little tractors do the same work (a little slower), but don't leave those annoying ruts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FastPaul
Here's the post on the angle system I made .Hope this helps you out http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56569
quote:
Originally posted by Orange
Paul, You've probably explained how your blade works before, but what sort of mechanism is attached to it? Did you convert it to a trip system? Would you mind posting some pictures of it or maybe a description? Thanks a lot. Nice job on moving the dirt. Skidloaders are great, but destroy your lawn just getting to the job. These little tractors do the same work (a little slower), but don't leave those annoying ruts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gregc
quote:
Originally posted by shanhamm
quote:
Originally posted by gregc
Now that's fun! Playing in the dirt is year 'round for me. Y'all can have the snow.;):D
whats wrong with snow? i love it!:D
Oh, nothing's wrong with it. I love to see pictures of it. :o):D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FastPaul
Here's some snow Greg
quote:
Originally posted by gregc
quote:
Originally posted by shanhamm
quote:
Originally posted by gregc
Now that's fun! Playing in the dirt is year 'round for me. Y'all can have the snow.;):D
whats wrong with snow? i love it!:D
Oh, nothing's wrong with it. I love to see pictures of it. :o):D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shanhamm
quote:
Originally posted by FastPaul
Here's some snow Greg
quote:
Originally posted by gregc
quote:
Originally posted by shanhamm
quote:
Originally posted by gregc
Now that's fun! Playing in the dirt is year 'round for me. Y'all can have the snow.;):D
whats wrong with snow? i love it!:D
Oh, nothing's wrong with it. I love to see pictures of it. :o):D
[img]/club2/attach/FastPaul/06 015.jpg[/img]
thats what i'm talking about, cant't wait to do that again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×