Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B-112 Dirt Work!!

FastPaul

WE had one last area to smooth out before the leaves fall,So we set up the B-112 with the plow and the weight box. What a strong little tractor, It pushed the dirt quite eazy, With little or no wheel spin!! It's funny what fun you can have with such simple things My son thinks it's great to play with the tractor too!! I have a video also but I'm not sure how to upload it ??

Paul, You've probably explained how your blade works before, but what sort of mechanism is attached to it? Did you convert it to a trip system? Would you mind posting some pictures of it or maybe a description? Thanks a lot. Nice job on moving the dirt. Skidloaders are great, but destroy your lawn just getting to the job. These little tractors do the same work (a little slower), but don't leave those annoying ruts.

Here's the post on the angle system I made .Hope this helps you out http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56569
quote:
Originally posted by Orange
Paul, You've probably explained how your blade works before, but what sort of mechanism is attached to it? Did you convert it to a trip system? Would you mind posting some pictures of it or maybe a description? Thanks a lot. Nice job on moving the dirt. Skidloaders are great, but destroy your lawn just getting to the job. These little tractors do the same work (a little slower), but don't leave those annoying ruts.

quote:
Originally posted by gregc
Now that's fun! Playing in the dirt is year 'round for me. Y'all can have the snow.;):D
whats wrong with snow? i love it!:D

quote:
Originally posted by shanhamm
quote:
Now that's fun! Playing in the dirt is year 'round for me. Y'all can have the snow.;):D
Oh, nothing's wrong with it. I love to see pictures of it. :o):D

Here's some snow Greg
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by wantedinct
Looks good ! I know these tractors can push, i'm still filling in that hole in my yard!
Eric, that's no HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's CLIFF!:D

Yup!! I'll be bringin 4 or 5 and the Quadractor depending on how tight I can pack em ;);)
quote:
Originally posted by ehertzfeld
Ok Show off[:0], are you going to bring that beauty to the show? Elon

quote:
Originally posted by FastPaul
Here's some snow Greg [img]/club2/attach/FastPaul/06 015.jpg[/img]
Thanks Paul, that'll hold me for a while. ;)

quote:
Originally posted by FastPaul
Here's some snow Greg
quote:
quote:
quote:
[img]/club2/attach/FastPaul/06 015.jpg[/img]
thats what i'm talking about, cant't wait to do that again!