Jump to content

Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

  • Announcements

    • Kent

      Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

      If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

      Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

      See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Scott Salmons

Took the B-112 out for a test mow

Recommended Posts

Scott Salmons
I finished the grass catcher duct for my leaf sucker system, made it out of 16 gauge steel hope it holds up. I also put tubes in the cart wheels, the tubeless tires were leaking. I think if time permits tomorrow I will try to get the canvas cover to a tent and awning shop to see what it would cost to make up a new one, Sandy Lake is around $200 which includes the rear door. For this year I will probably use the old cover (door has holes) and later replace the rear hose as well. I took the tractor out for a test mow, ran pretty good, but seemed to labor some under load. I have not went through the carb yet, ordered a rebuild kit but it will be a week to get it, I will probably try to disassemble without tearing up the gaskets and give it a good cleaning and set the float.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×