Jump to content

Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

  • Announcements

    • Kent

      Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

      If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

      Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

      See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Mat Perucci

Replaced rear end in B112

Recommended Posts

Mat Perucci
I recently blew the axle tubes in the B112 and found a B1 rear end in the garage so I changed it using that. Installation was fairly easy didnt have a belt laying around that was long enough to run it the way it was. But I found a belt a few inches too short and I have alot of pullies around so I put a smaller drive pully on the back of the rear end and which I knew would raise the speed that the tractor travels. I installed it and took off literally, it must go about 10mph in 3rd gear.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this