Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
newcombdh

New 914H owner

newcombdh
Hi, Just bought an 80's 914H tractor with tiller and mower on ebay. I was told these are about the best. I'll find out, I guess. I had to go 900 miles to pick it up. Never see any for sale in New Mexico. I had bought an Allis Chalmers B when I was 15 years old, had to sell it when the folks sold the place to move to town, so now in my old age I've got a little one. I'm new at this, also new to these forums. I was advised to check the Allis Chalmers Garden Tractor Club, and have already found some good info. I will need to do some work on the 48" mower, so may need some help. Hope to hear from some of you when I need your advise. Thanks Duane

Simpleton7016
Yes welcome....we have discussed 48" decks ad nauseum in the last few months so everything you need should be just a page or two deep. But feel free to ask questions....someone here will have the answers!!

4xbill
Welcome to the club! Best $10 you'll spend. 900 miles, that's got me beat. My farthest jaunt so far is about 700 miles. Search the forums for 48 inch deck and I'm sure you'll find plenty of info.