Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
FastPaul

Ag tires

SmilinSam
Most rims are 12" x 7". There are very few of the wider rims out there and they were only used on a few models and years of tractors. The only wide rims I have personally seen on Simplicity products are the ones used on the 3112 Tractors and those used on the 416 Allis Tractors. I have seen some used on a few older Cub Cadets and then some on the 500 series Wheel Horses. I have used Carlisle 23x10.50x12 tires on 12x7 rims many times. All that I see is that the narrower rims let the tire stand taller and narrower as opposed to them sitting shorter and wider on the wide rims.

FastPaul
Thanks Sam I guess you rite about the 7" rim But my B-112 has wider rims and came with the 10.5 tire size So I put the 23x10.50 Ags on and the 101 LL had the 23x8.50 an I put on the 23x8.50 ags on that ,So I'll be all rite putting the bigger ags on my 2110 LL with the 7' rims Thanks