Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Roy

Completed Mid-Mount Grader Blade

Roy
Pictures are of the parts and assembly of my completed grader blade. Please overlook the "ten foot" paint job. Parts ready to assemble:

Back view of assembly:

Front view:

Removable stirrup:

Oh, I forgot to show the transport hook (like shown in the Simplicity parts diagram). That's all folks,

Nice job roy. Looks to me like the rear blade assembly sold by brinley converted to a grader. I've had a poor experience with my rear grader so far, intend to work on it some more one day.

johnmonkey
Hey Roy, when I met you down at spring fling, I told you about a B45 bomber that my dad flew in England back in the 1950's. Here is a shot that my dad took of a B45 when they were being mothballed down in Morroco, in 1957. The B66 took its place. Do you recognize it? Mr. Tallent may recognize it. Enjoy, JH

johnmonkey
It was a 4 engine jet bomber with two engine pods, each pod had two engines, they pretty much were in northern europe, they were fast approaching mach 1, they were nuclear bomb capable, targets were eastern Poland, and USSR. JH