Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Completed Mid-Mount Grader Blade

Roy

Pictures are of the parts and assembly of my completed grader blade. Please overlook the "ten foot" paint job. Parts ready to assemble:

Back view of assembly:

Front view:

Removable stirrup:

Oh, I forgot to show the transport hook (like shown in the Simplicity parts diagram). That's all folks,

Lookin' good Roy! 8D Good thing you ordered another blade so you won't have to take that one apart to be able to use the box blade. ;)

Roy I'll have to see that blade in action next time I'm through. Looks real nice, your not going to leave any bolts out of it though are you???lol

Nice job roy. Looks to me like the rear blade assembly sold by brinley converted to a grader. I've had a poor experience with my rear grader so far, intend to work on it some more one day.

Guess I missed where you gave up the midmounted box blade Roy. Your welds sure are looking good, must be getting way too much play time lately. : )

That looks like a good job Roy! You will like having the mid mount blade. I use mine all the time on my gravel driveway and it sure does a nice job.

Hey Roy, when I met you down at spring fling, I told you about a B45 bomber that my dad flew in England back in the 1950's. Here is a shot that my dad took of a B45 when they were being mothballed down in Morroco, in 1957. The B66 took its place. Do you recognize it? Mr. Tallent may recognize it. Enjoy, JH

John, Sorry to say I don't think I've ever seen a B45. I did see a B47 and the B58 Hustlers while at Little Rock AFB. Thanks for the picture.

It was a 4 engine jet bomber with two engine pods, each pod had two engines, they pretty much were in northern europe, they were fast approaching mach 1, they were nuclear bomb capable, targets were eastern Poland, and USSR. JH