Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
lboy1971

Tractor help

lboy1971
I'm located in Coloma,WI which is kind of central or south central WI. If someone out of state is interested in garden tractors/attachments etc.. that are for sale or on auctions in this area and need a place to store them till they can pick them up I can help as long as you'd do the same for me.

firefoxz1
This is a good idea. What I tried to get members to do is go to the Frapp map Kent set up for the club and register there and put a shout out stating that you can do this as I did. This way you are located on an actual map of your location. Here's the link "http://www.frappr.com/simpletractors"

tec2484
I just looked at the frapper map again and it seems to work better then it did the last time I looked at it. I could hold tractors here for someone until they can pick them up. I can't say they would be inside every time but I would keep them covered all the time. I will add this to the frapper map also.