Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

tractor line up { my yard}

perry

[img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l226/perry71/ebayaugust12009.jpg[/img] heres another. i added 5 more last week, and there is more in the 2 sheds out back. ill have to update a current pic. i need to take a head count. im afraid to get them all together, then the wife will see how many i really have.{jeez, it has to be over 20. :Dshhhhhh} i just got a good word on a another allis sitting in a barn. and a whole fence row full of small & big farm equipment. its a disease i tell ya.

And I thought I had alot of tractors..Nice line-up. What model Wheel Horse is that round hood one on the end of the first picture..Looks like it has too big of tires on the front to be a Lawn Ranger..

quote:
Originally posted by mowerman1193
And I thought I had alot of tractors..Nice line-up. What model Wheel Horse is that round hood one on the end of the first picture..Looks like it has too big of tires on the front to be a Lawn Ranger.. its a 1967 lawn ranger that i bought for a father & son project. he's only 4yrs old right now, but he is in tractor heaven like his dad. we should have fun with this restoring little tractor when the time comes.
[img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l226/perry71/gt1600002.jpg[/img]