Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

AC 611LTD Question...

Blu

what is the model number of a Simplicity equivelant?? I know its probably here somewhere but Im lazy and I figured this was a really easy question for you guys:D Im looking at some attachments and I just need to know..is a 4211 the same?? Or... Thanks in advance, Randy8D

One time deal! 4211 Next time please try to look it up yourself first. It took me about a minute and a half to look it up and then post this! Elon

I have all the manuals for the 4211 should you need copies or info or reference.
quote:
Originally posted by Blu
what is the model number of a Simplicity equivelant?? I know its probably here somewhere but Im lazy and I figured this was a really easy question for you guys:D Im looking at some attachments and I just need to know..is a 4211 the same?? Or... Thanks in advance, Randy8D

Thanks Bud! I have some for my 611 now (Thanks to UCD BTW:)) and was just looking at some attachments and wondered if they would fit it,but I appreciate it VERY much anyways.8D I really dont want to tick anyone off by asking this, but are ALL the 4200 series Simp's basically the same as far as attchments would go??I mean..are the 4211, 4212 etc.the same tractor just different engine sizes?

Every thing is in series 4000 then group 4000, 4100, 4200 then Hp rating 4008, 4108, 4111, 4208, 4210, 4211, 4212, The group # change was usually a design change. The 600 series could be the same as a 4000, 4100, 4200, LT12 5100, Simplicity depending on year, model and HP. The 6000 series Simplicity is the same as the 800 series Allis Chalmers. The 4000, 5000, 6000, LT12 series Simplicity and 600, 800 series Allis Chalmers are all considered small frame tractors and most Simplicity/Allis Chalmers Attachments will work with the correct small frame hitch. They are also broke down in to Lawn Mower, Lawn Tractor & Light lawn & Garden Tractor classifications.