Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
JJ MARSHALL

TRADE

JJ MARSHALL
Well i let him talk me right into a trade. A Lowes mower with no deck or battery for this 7018 SIMPLICITY. IT didn't take me long to say ok. [img]/club2/attach/jj marshall/7018.jpg[/img] THE 7018 has a bad bgb and no battery. JJ

D-17_Dave
Funny, the pointer for the electric lift is upside down.Maybe that's why they couldn't ever get it to work right.:p We just had a discusion on those single cyl. 18 HP Kohlers. Compared to the Lowes I'd say you just made about 700.00 bucks.8D

ZippoVarga
Just picked up a cheapy yesterday for free, have another to get this afternoon, they're twins (meaning identical bodies and years) yesterdays catch has a replacement 90's 16 hp ohv v twin briggs and the one i'm picking up today has the 18hp opposed briggs twin. They're money makers to get attachments for the simps. Wonder if I could find someone who thinks their old simp has had it and trade like you did. Nice score!!!

SmilinSam
Now thats a decent trade! And here I've been robbing engine parts, set collars, pin clips, wiring and seats off these MTDs and giving them to the boy to haul in for scrap...