Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Wheel Horse 854 (have another question)

Nick
I have been spoiled with the amount of info there is on Simplicities. I am having trouble finding info even by looking in the owners manual. Does anyone have a diagram or picture of how the drive belt routes? I took a picture before I took it off but I accidently deleted it. Thanks.

perry
nice tractor. your going to want it after you test it out. their is a front quick release hitch that the mower attaches to. there may be a small pin you need to remove and then the arm will swing up allowing the front of the deck to drop out. then the rear is only held on by the lift rod witch should be a quick pin in that also. its as simple as the simplicitys. the knob on the side of the tractor is to control your hieght on any attachments on the front,center,or rear. i have 9 wheel horse's and love them.

perry
quote:
Originally posted by Nick
I have been spoiled with the amount of info there is on Simplicities. I am having trouble finding info even by looking in the owners manual. Does anyone have a diagram or picture of how the drive belt routes? I took a picture before I took it off but I accidently deleted it. Thanks.
the belt runs from rearend pulley straight to the engine pulley. then just push the clutch in and lift it up on the clutch pully. make sure belt is in the proper place when you put the side cover back on. then you should be good to go.