Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Simplicity Landlord

Kent

I love my 40 plus yr old lawn tractor..but I need help with its maintenance now that it is almost a senior citizen.I need help mostly with the engine.When is the best "chat" time?

You'll get more exposure if post here on the forum. Just ask your questions and we'll confuse you. Tim

Kerensa, (and other new members) welcome to the club! I'm not the 'official greeter' (do we have one Kent?) but assure you that your fellow members will try to help with your questions. We have few members who are women, and fewer still who are active in the discussion, but you will be treated with courtesy on this site.
It would help for us to know the model numbers of the tractor and engine as part of your first posted questions. There are those here who are quite knowledgable regarding the early models. (Not me!) I would agree with Tim that your questions would be better served by posting them, due to the greater exposure.
We have a regular chat on Sunday nights at 7 PM Eastern time. Chat is still accessed through the Yahoo page.
Fred