Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
svon

3410 wiring

svon
I just picked up a 3410 as a parts machine.(no motor). I am figuring on putting in a 12 hp and getting it going. My only problem is that most of the wiring is gone. It has the electric lift and I am not sure how to wire it up. Any help would be great. I really want to get this going so that I can disasemble my b-112 and start to restore it. Thanks in advance Stephen

svon
Any way that anyone could e-mail me this. I haven't gotten a chance to get any manual other that the B-series manual. Thanks Stephen (I am going to order one, but I'm sure that I'm not the only one who gets anxious about getting a new machine going asap)

BradW
Hey, I sent you one, there are 4 others, I will finish sending them, it just takes a little bit to scan and send,Can you please tell me what your 3410 translates into in means of allis-chalmers,? Also, I a, the one that sent you the diagram, my e-mail is bw10_us@yahoo.com and lhotp@msn.com, Also are there any other diagrams you want from the manual? Good luck.-BradW

Sandy_Lake_Imp
BradW, the closest AC to a 3410 is a 710, BUT the 710 will have a Kohler engine instead of a Briggs, and the ignition wiring diagram will be different as the Kohler requires a battery for spark. But the diagram for the electric lift is the same Mike.