Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  

AC 914 Blade Mounting

I am trying to figure out if a AC 914 can fit a 42" blade/hitch 1690440... according to what fits, that hitch was only for the 6112 Simplicity types of tractors, but I've seen those hitches and they actually have extra parts on them. If the extra part is unbolted, then the hitch will fit the B-Series all the way up to the 1995 Soveriegn. Below is a picture of the lift of a 914, showing it has the right lift mechanism. Does anyone know if the 914 can fit the blade hitch setup below?

And this is a picture of the blade and hitch 1690440:

SmilinSam
All it is is a Soveriegn type blade and hitch with a adaptor to fit it to the 4000, 5000, and 6000 series tractors. If thats the blade you are looking at it will fit the 900 series by just removing the adaptor.

Sam/Carl - Thanks, that's what I thought. This post will serve as a reference to anyone adapting a AC900 series (i.e. AC914,AC919,etc) to a 1690440 hitch.