Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
FastPaul

A little horse trading

FastPaul
Traded the Quadractor for the B-12 some shreaders and a XR-250 I'm happy and Plastikosmd is happy, Here's a few pics. I had ag tires all mounted up for the Simp. 2110 that I was going to get on this week but then this deal came along so I think this one will be first on the restoratoin list for winter projects 8D

Hydro lift And HiLow

She'll be getting a 36" thrower on her for the winter I better get going on the restoratoin;)

wminmi
looks good! Question for ya though: what size rims and AG tires are those? Just snatched a set of 23x10.50x12 rims and tires off ebay, once they get here i'll get them repainted, then toss on some 23x10.50 AG tires i'm eyeballing at the local TSC :D Hope you don't mind Paul, but i saved a few pix of your AC with the new AG tires on it for future reference ?

FastPaul
quote:
Originally posted by wminmi Bill the tires are 23x10.50x12 on the stock rims I think there 7" If you look at the 48" stripes post the tires on my B-112 are the same but on the 10.50 rims .same tire but they look a little biger on the B-112
looks good! Question for ya though: what size rims and AG tires are those? Just snatched a set of 23x10.50x12 rims and tires off ebay, once they get here i'll get them repainted, then toss on some 23x10.50 AG tires i'm eyeballing at the local TSC :D Hope you don't mind Paul, but i saved a few pix of your AC with the new AG tires on it for future reference ?

Roy
Paul/Scott, Humm, don't know which side of the trade I like better. The B12 with ags is cool and looks tough as nails. Likewise, for the Quadtractor. ^ Very interesting machinery in both cases. Thanks for the pictures.

plastikosmd
too bad you are so far marty, im sure he would sell you one. i dont think either one of us had much use for the shredders, cept for the "coolness" factor. the quadractor is a blast, thank you Paul, and you are right...the looks i got on the trailer and drivin it around the area..were priceless! scott