Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

A little horse trading

FastPaul

Traded the Quadractor for the B-12 some shreaders and a XR-250 I'm happy and Plastikosmd is happy, Here's a few pics. I had ag tires all mounted up for the Simp. 2110 that I was going to get on this week but then this deal came along so I think this one will be first on the restoratoin list for winter projects 8D

Hydro lift And HiLow

She'll be getting a 36" thrower on her for the winter I better get going on the restoratoin;)

looks good! Question for ya though: what size rims and AG tires are those? Just snatched a set of 23x10.50x12 rims and tires off ebay, once they get here i'll get them repainted, then toss on some 23x10.50 AG tires i'm eyeballing at the local TSC :D Hope you don't mind Paul, but i saved a few pix of your AC with the new AG tires on it for future reference ?

quote:
Originally posted by wminmi Bill the tires are 23x10.50x12 on the stock rims I think there 7" If you look at the 48" stripes post the tires on my B-112 are the same but on the 10.50 rims .same tire but they look a little biger on the B-112
looks good! Question for ya though: what size rims and AG tires are those? Just snatched a set of 23x10.50x12 rims and tires off ebay, once they get here i'll get them repainted, then toss on some 23x10.50 AG tires i'm eyeballing at the local TSC :D Hope you don't mind Paul, but i saved a few pix of your AC with the new AG tires on it for future reference ?

hmmmm, i was thinking the stock 7 or 8 inch rims would look kind of funny with the 10.5 tires, but your's looks really good! Thanx for the information, and the pictures for future refference.

Paul/Scott, Humm, don't know which side of the trade I like better. The B12 with ags is cool and looks tough as nails. Likewise, for the Quadtractor. ^ Very interesting machinery in both cases. Thanks for the pictures.

Nice tractor, has all the goodies too. I can't wait to see the restore progress.. I agree with Roy..I don't know what side of the trade I like better..

IMO I think Paul won, nice looking B-12 with all the sweeties. If I was closer I'd haveta be talking you outta one of thse shredders.

too bad you are so far marty, im sure he would sell you one. i dont think either one of us had much use for the shredders, cept for the "coolness" factor. the quadractor is a blast, thank you Paul, and you are right...the looks i got on the trailer and drivin it around the area..were priceless! scott

Nice Score.. I'm Wanting to get one of those Chipped Shredders, I got a Case one but need to rig up some hydraulics to run it...