Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My first load!!!!

SimpleTom

I had to borrow my dad's car hauler for this. 6 and a half tractors, 4 mower decks. The tractors are: 1- 3008 2 1/2- 728 Broadmoor 2- 727 Broadmoor 1- 616 Yeoman One of the 727s has a bracket on the back that I think was for a rototiller. I already got four of the tractors running. I have all the parts(hoods, grills) to make them all complete. Tom

You better not keep them that close to each other or you'll have 2 dozen of them before you know it. They are worse than rabbits that way.

Did you get that from mowerman1193?? LOL He has about that many??? Great find mowerman would love it... does the one with the Tiller Bracket have the pulley thats another hard to find item...

Thanks guys! I got these from a local Simplicity dealer. I stopped in to ask if they might have a grader blade and they said no but I have a bunch of Broadmoors. So I bought them all. I started with just one, then two, then six, and now twelve. I guess they do multiply. I am planning on keeping the bracket for the tiller since I know where a tille is without the bracket. And yes the pulley is also there. Tom

Nice load..before you unload that why don't you bring it over here so I can help unload it, LOL The 3008 should have the swooped forward front axle to accept a 42" mower deck..Though the 8hp probably not up to that task..