Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
FastPaul

Gas tank repair

mowerman1193
My uncle used it on a old Wheel Horse a couple years ago and its still holding gas..so must be it works well..I know he took it off and cleaned the area real well..His was just a pin hole where the holding strap must have worn a spot through

Bunky
I would try and solder it.. I used to use those Gas tank patch kits with the Fiberglass resin and never had any problems but the last one I used only lasted 6 months... I have heard of people using JB weld but I would make sure it's clean and make sure you let it cure good before using...

Ketchamized
Fastpaul, Sure thing. :) If the show doesn't work out for you, I'll be happy to give it to you. The only thing I'd ask is a few bucks for shipping. Good luck in your search at the show. :)