Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Lawn Stripes and 5010 Broadmoor

mowerman1193

Here is some pictures I took after mowing the back yard..Hope they turn out ok as I am also new to my laptop and my new camera..I had to resize and am new to that software too, LOL

Here is the tractor responsible for the stripes..my 5010 Broadmoor Limited Edition [img]/club2/attach/mowerman1193/5010R.jpg[/img]

These stripes are 2+ weeks old as I mowed with the Wheel Horse last time..Hope to mowe in the next couple days with the 5010 again..

These are Wheel horse stripes from last week..Not very recognizable now and never really was

And here is my 728 getting ready for some hauling

Ooo eee that is a pretty sight, the stripes look good to me and the little Broadmoor. Looks like you got a good handle on the camera and software already also. Are my eyes deceiving me or is the house down in the ground?

quote:
Originally posted by SimpleTom
Nice stripes. Never heard of a 5010 Limited edition. Could you post some closer pictures of it? Tom
Tom this might give you a little history on the tractor..I had other picture in that post and it must be they had the same name as my new picture as somehow the new picture got into that post,LOL I will get some better close ups in a day or so and post them.. Oooops forgot the link LOL http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=45637&SearchTerms=5010,anniversary

quote:
Originally posted by firefoxz1
Ooo eee that is a pretty sight, the stripes look good to me and the little Broadmoor. Looks like you got a good handle on the camera and software already also. Are my eyes deceiving me or is the house down in the ground?
Yes the house was built by my dad back in 1964..Started out as a basement with a flat roof..He planned to build up to make room for my 6 brothers but by the time he got time or money I wa the only one left at home so he just put a roof over the top and dozed out some of the ground around it..Its very easy to heat in the winter and cool down in the summer like this..You might also see on the roof a solar panel for heating too..Also the tools left up there from my roofers..They have one side done and the other to do tomorrow..If it don't rain again..

looks great, i love stripes. i got an idea last weekend after watching the nascar race at kansas. i liked how they did there stripes, so maybe saturday i just might do that and see how it looks.