Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
MarksA-C

Interesting and found

MarksA-C
At a guys lawnmower shop in New Berlin,WI he had one of these trailers sitting there. [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m290/mccarronm04/tow_bee.jpg[/IMG] He wanted $200 for it (now Sold), in great shape. Even has the original MOON hubcaps. Are they rare?

Bunky
Trailer or the Tractor?? I could of bought one of those trailers last year at a Simplicity Dealers going out of business auction but it was rough.. underside rusted out, etc. I sure would like to have one of those...

D-17_Dave
They were sold in several sizes but they are VERY rare in good shape. Real nice ones go for a few grand. I know I would have jumped at 200. I'd have been like Marty, ripping my pocket off to get to my wallet.