Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Hello to everyone!

happyjack

I know this might not be the right place to say this "but" I just would like to tell everyone hello and its so great to see what Kent started back in 1998 or there abouts is still going strong. I have been away for quite sometime and I had joined the club back in the hay days when Kent started the site out on Yahoo. So hello to Kent and everyone from the hay-days and cheers to all and everyone. Thanks Jack Lindstrom known as happyjack p.s. Sorry if I shouldn't have posted this here but I have alot of catching up to do about the rules and everything else.

Hey Jack, Welcome Back! I'd agree with John Too! You haven't been around in a while. I'm just down the street from you! LOL JP

Welcome back. I remember that name from the olden days. I also joined not long before Kent set this current site up. Probably after you were here. Things have changed a little. Somehow, I ended up as President of the Club. Good thing is we have been able to keep things going and running pretty smoothly for quite a few years, and hope it continues on for many more.

Jack, are you one who had the Homelite T-12? Bear? If so you don't know how many times I have pulled that pic up and imagined my T-16 looking half as nice! If not, welcome back anyway!