Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Poor Shape

MarksA-C

Here's a picture that I found on a Internet Tractor Sale website. They want $250 for it, "Uhm... No thanks." [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m290/mccarronm04/v8567.jpg[/IMG] What do you guys think??

Well not me either...but if there is a Hi/Lo on it and if it runs it could be worth that in parts..By the looks of it though everything is probably rusted up, LOL..You never know though he could have a whole lot of implements to go with it thats not in the picture...

makes me feel bad for getting some of mine for free. that thing is a basket case..i do see some rusted up metel in the weeds next to it. like mowerman said, may have some stuff with it..

nope, its just that tractor and a cutting deck. Motors Seised and it has a Hi-Lo. But $250 isn't worth it for me.

The Hi-lo have been selling for Almost that, The problem is in some area's people have to pay that price for a Tractor in others there giving them away and selling cheap.. When I try and sell one for $200-$300 I don't get any local people but the out west and east want to jump on it but don't know how to get it to where there at.. I agree I wouldn't give that for it but someone that wants a Hi-lo and parts might...

quote:
Originally posted by Ketchamized
Some people live in fantasty land. Unbelieveable.
Dont be so quick to condemn, if the Hi Low is good, it alone would easily fetch at least $200. I've seen them sell for over $300 before. Some of the locals here probably think I live in fantasy land when I shoot them a price after they ask me if I will sell a parts rig I just picked up. They just dont realize what parts are worth and the demand for them on the internet outside the local area...

I'm from Michigan, many years ago, and know there are loads of tractors there, but here in New Mexico, they are hard to find. I had to go almost to Arkansas to pick up a tractor I bought on ebay. I have not even found a dealer in this area. Many riding lawn mowers for the city folks, but that's about it. Prices are much different out here for people interested in these things Consider yourself lucky that you have so many available. Duane

Well newcombdh, if you ever see something you like here in the Wisconsin area. I'll ship it down to you Piece by piece like Radar did in M.A.S.H.