Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
GWGAllisfan

It was good day today Part 1

GWGAllisfan
It was agood day today. This morning I went to get this:

Not quite as pretty on the other side

unique trailer hitch set_up

Advertised as not running, but I couldn't believe a new plug, a shot of starter fluid and a VERY tired K241 came to life. Or at least a smoky version of it:D The tractor is pretty much complete, except no mower. Not sure what I'll do with it, since I bought it as a source of Kohler spares for my 712, and wheels, tires and transmission for the FDT's

dirtsaver
Looks like a good donor rig Randy. I'm just guessing but I think that "trailer hitch" is a setup for hooking to a pulling sled,based on the hitch height and the nerf bar.

B.Ikard
Randy, Did you get that over at Summerville? I remember seeing one like that over there at a guy's house I bought some things from.. Been busy lately getting a 45 kw generator going-next project is rebuilding a compressor head (50 cfm Ingersoll Rand). Not a lot of tractor work around here lately. Take Care, Brent