Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

"If you don't buy that your crazy"!!

FastPaul

I was just about to get in the truck to leave the Colchester show when I guy pulled up with a B-10 ,42" Deck, Blower, Trailer, Rear plow, Chains and original books, And I remember UCD saying,"If you don't buy that your crazy"!! And I'm saying,My wifes gona kill me and I don't have the room on my trailer, Well Maynard I'm glad I listened to you, It all worked out quite well, My wife did'nt kill me and Elon took home what I could not fit on the trailer, And when I got home, I got an email that sold my Homelite for a little more than I paid for my new B-10, My boy's Had the day off so I sent them to Elon's house to get the tractor and the mower deck, They brought it back to work, I gave her a good bath and brought it home,I got it running. It runs perfect except the smoke,enough smoke to fill the whole yard and then some,So looks like I'll be doing a little motor rebuild work soon:D:D It looks a lot nicer than it did,This tractor was black with oil and grease, it kept it well preserved, There's no rust at all on this machine, Seems to be in very original shape

I got three donut weights and one stingers at the show too the other ones came with the B-10

Thanks Elon 7 tractors just wer'nt gona fit;)

Any time Paul. You should have seen Melanie's face when I told her I bought another tractor! lol:o)}:):D I'm glad you guys came down for the weekend. It was a blast!

Nice score there Paul:) The old girl looks quite well preserved from that coating of grease and it sure cleaned up nice! Good luck with your new project.

Sweet!! I agree with the others...you would have to have been crazy to pass on that one... Thats the cleanest original I have seen I think