Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Got 3 b10s for free

Mat Perucci

Got 3 allis chalmers b10 tractors for free just have to pick them up and they are only 4 miles down the rd

Scott, My wife's car has never been in my garage. It has been used as a workshop since it was built. It just looks like a garage so that when we sell the house it sell quicker. At least that is what I told her. ;) Mat is only 17. I hope he doesn't have to worry about wife's car yet. [:0]:D Mat, If I got 3 B10s for free, I would probably have three more tractors in my fleet. Maybe only two and some spare parts. 8D

Well I know that one of them would have to be a parts tractor 1 because the rearend is blown. And 2 He told me the 2 others were going to need some parts to get them going. So I figure its good and if not I can definitely get at least one going out of the whole deal for sure but I hope to get at least 2.

Oh yeah and no wife to worry about... Just my dad. He doesnt put anything in the garage he just thinks that I have enough tractors He hasnt driven one yet and probably never will so thats why I dont think he understands.

Maddening!! I must have been a really bad dude in a previous life - that would explain my Karmic failure to ever get a deal like this! And you must have been a saint or a pope or something! Kudos, nice grab!!