Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
wantedinct

Got a couple of good scores........

wantedinct
Stopped over my buddy's shop a couple of day ago, saw this sitting there, (He owns the simplicity dealership near me ) I asked him what it was there for, he said it was given to him. Then he said, you want it.....it's yours... It's a 3012 with a variable drive, It runs great!

I have to get a seat cover for it

Now here's something i was happy to find, I picked this up from another friend of mine that sells used mowers.And for the price, i just could'nt say no.........

I tryed it out quick, it works good !

GWGAllisfan
Wow. I have to pay for stuff that never looks nearly as good as that! Sometimes I get the idea that up in the northeast and midwest, Simplicity tractors just jump into the truck as you ride down the road!

mowerman1193
Man I sure wish I could find some deals like that..be nice if the tractors would really junp into the truck as you drive by...Then I would take my wife with me and prove that I wasn't lying, LOL